14 Brilliant Clothing Tricks Every Woman Needs to Try
Everyone has probably had these clothing troubles: when a favorite pair of jeans lets you down and you can’t button them, when your most comfortable sweater is covered in lint and fuzz, or when you can’t zip up your jacket. In order to be able to solve these problems on the fly, use these effective tricks that we have collected for you.
We at 5 Minute DIY CLUB truly value simple and effective ways to solve popular problems that many people don’t know how to deal with. Don’t forget to save this article in order to remind yourself about this information until it’s part of your muscle memory.
14. When you are wearing clothes with open sides, wear your stick on bra unclipped and vertically (yes, it is possible) to prevent it from being seen
13. You have probably had a pair of jeans that were too loose in the waist. There is a simple solution: sew a piece of elastic in the back.
12. Some shoes that we buy for special occasions are completely useless for every day. In those cases, you can solve this problem by applying some fabric to the outside of them and change the whole look.
11. If a zipper is jammed just use a piece of soap: rub it on the track and it will move.
10. A cool way to store tank tops is to use towel hooks. This way, you will save a lot of room and the tank tops are always ready to be worn
9. If you can’t find the right size jeans or you have put on some weight recently, you can make this extender in 5 minutes.
8. If you are tired of how your sneakers look or they are not white anymore? Put some lace on top of them and you’ll get an almost completely new pair of shoes.
7. Use shaving cream in order to prepare the makeup stains on your clothes for the wash.
6. In order to remove a spot of paint from your clothes, soak it with alcohol, rub it with a toothbrush, and then wash it in the washing machine as usual.
5. If you don’t have a bag for clothes, use an old pillowcase — just cut a hole in the top in order to put the hanger hook through it.
4. If you don’t have an iron, throw a couple of ice cubes into the dryer to get rid of wrinkles.
3. Pumice is incredibly effective when you need to remove lint and fuzz from a sweater.
2. If your shorts keep riding up every time you take a step, just cut a piece of felt and sew it to the shorts from the inside
1. If your feet get too sweaty in the summer in your favorite sneakers, just stick a pad inside and your feet won’t get wet and slippery and your shoes will stop making noises.
Do you have any life hacks that you can’t imagine your life without?
Preview photo credit FashionByAlly / Youtube
If YOu Like it Don’tforget To share : 14 Brilliant Clothing Tricks Every Woman Needs to Try
Tips & tricks, Inspiration about Girls stuff, Inspiration about Relationships, Inspiration of Family & kids, Inspiration, Inspiration about Health